Saturday 29 October 2011

Just a wee extra....

Wasn't going to post this as I wanted it to be a surprise for my friend when she opened the bag, but hey ho!

Thought of the idea when I looked on Etsy and lots of changing bags come with a changing mat and because I had about 1/3m left of the oilcloth, which was the more expensive of the fabrics, thought I'd just whip one up! Searched online and found this great tutorial from Prudent Baby - here!

I used towelling on the reverse and quilted this before construction to make it padded...

Then I attached to the PVC cotton, stitched together, overstitched and divided into thirds for folding...

Then I added some bias binding for the ribbon and here it is all tied up like a beautiful present...

Hmmm, maybe she needs some bibs?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...