Saturday 2 February 2013

Maternity... again!

Ok, so I'm back to looking at maternity wear. I'm currently 15 weeks pregnant and showing big-style!

 
I have a party to go to on Saturday next week so want to make a new dress. I think I've decided on Simplicity K2369 wrap dress.
 
I'll just add a couple inches extra at the front and back (hopefully meaning the side seams will still be on my sides!) using a 'slash and spread' method seen here: http://sewfearless.com/2010/06/29/project-12-june-comfy-tee/ - I THINK!!
 
I imagine it will all go horribly wrong! Gonna need to check my jersey fabric stash as I don't think there's much of it there but hopefully going to get started tomorrow!
 
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Looking great Sara congrat to you and Dan. Your tattoo is going to stretch :-) dress will look lovely.take good care x x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...