Wednesday 6 June 2012

Alas.... failure!

I don't normally post unless I'm proud of something and have a sense of achievement about what I've sewn.........


Today is not such an occasion! I'm posting due to the hilarity of it all! The waste of 1.5 hours or a project I was really looking forward to. The wreckage made of one of Dan's nice shirts - oops! (He did know I had 'borrowed' it!). The unflattering, badly sewn, mis-measured, untested effort that was accomplished today shall herein be known as...... the failure!


Here it is (please excuse the hair, glasses, PJ bottoms - this little number did not warrant a shower or getting dressed into an 'outfit' really!)......



So, the empire line is too high and it will certainly be too short with a full bump.....

But does that really make it a failure? I guess not....

...............................

But this surely does..............



Think the sleeves were a little tight plus I may have made it a little snug around the back! 

Please feel free to snigger, comment, laugh out loud or text me your condolences/sarcastic congratulations/witty remarks about this effort - I deserve them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...