Saturday, 18 February 2012

Lovely apron.... almost!

I made another apron for the shop - all went beautifully, even in these pictures nothing is wrong!

But when I ironed it for the final time I found a mark. So I tried to remove it. And tried and tried and it wouldn't budge. So by the time I had fussed around, there was a faded mark. So it was rejected but I'm hoping someone at work will buy it off me!

You can't see the detail on the pockets and hem, but it's decorative leaf stitching in red thread. Looks really cool. And the pocket pattern is little hearts. 

What a shame it's slightly ruined!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...